Revolution Company

Class A CDL Driver

Job Locations US-CA-Ballico
ID 2022-1856
Category
Operations
Type
Full Time

Overview

Driver1

Immediate Openings Available! Competitive pay with good benefits. Great opportunity with a growing company. Paid training. 

Responsibilities

Revolution Company is now hiring a Driver/Material Handler in Ballico, CA. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who has strong attention to detail. This position is a full-time permanent role with a competitive benefits package in a clean and safe working environment. This is a hybrid role. The employee will spend about 70% of the time on the yard (maintaining clean yard, plastic inventory accuracy, loading trucks, baling plastic). The other 30% of the time will be spent in the tractor (collection routes, jockeying equipment for repair, delivering/retrieving rollers). 

  • Follow daily routes assigned by the corporate dispatcher.
  • Accurately record and put inventory away.
  • Ensuring the docks stays neat and organized.
  • Load and or transfer post-consumer agricultural plastics from collection sites.
  • Communicate with the customer to ensure a positive customer experience.
  • Operating roll-off truck and other equipment as authorized based on drivers license class, such as a flatbed trailer, end dump trailer, boom grapple. 
  • Accuracy in operational reporting.
  • Daily Refueling of equipment.
  • Complete necessary paperwork.
  • Follow all policies and procedures.

Qualifications

  • High School diploma, or GED required.
  • Valid Class A CDL and insurable driving record required. 
  • Ability to read and write in English.
  • At least 6 months of experience in a driving a manual transmission truck.
  • Heavy equipment experience, including a skid steer and excavator.
  • Ability to periodically lift and carry up to 25 lbs. Frequently lift 50 lbs. 
  • Experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
  • Ability to drive a forklift. 
  • Willing to work in a customer-driven and safety-concious organization.
  • Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities within the workday. 
  • Schedule will be Monday-Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (subject to change)

 

ABOUT REVOLUTION
It’s time to redefine possible. At Revolution, we exist to empower businesses and consumers to contribute to a better future through sustainable loop plastic solutions. Our unique, circular approach results in sustainable products and services that effectively meet the needs of businesses today, while helping prepare them for tomorrow. And we’re just getting started. Learn more at revolutioncompany.com

 

 

Revolution welcomes diversity and is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always encouraged to apply.

#heavyhaul #truckerlifestyle #truckingindustry #trucker #trucks #truckdriver #truckdrivers #truckstop #truckerslife #trucking 

Options

Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed

Need help finding the right job?

We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.